Increasing consumer expectation is placing increasing need for rapid evolution within eCommerce. Say hello to the ‘anytime, anything, anywhere’ customer who expect personalisation and convenience from their eCommerce delivery interactions. Find the answers on how to meet these demands and many other questions at The Delivery Conference 2018!
Held in London on Tuesday 30th January 2018, The Delivery Conference presents the first post-peak reunion for the industry to come together and digest Christmas trends, as well as to hear from Leaders and Heroes from within the industry on delivery, customer experience, cross border trade, logistics and supply chain strategy.
‘Leaders and Heroes’ is the theme of The Delivery Conference 2018 – Join us and discover insights from market Leaders and local Heroes who are forging forward in meetings today’s consumers ever increasing expectations.
What to expect?
- FREE full conference passes for both retailers and brands.
- 6 keynote presentations from global eCommerce leaders describing their own innovative delivery strategy.
- 3 streams to choose from: eCommerce and Customer Experience Stream, Logistics & Carrier Stream and our Solutions Showcase.
- Solutions Showcase Theatre, with spin-off presentations by leading carriers.
- 4 presentation theatres: Looking forward, Delivery Download, Data & Retail Intelligence, Same Day & Instant Delivery.
- Over 1,200 senior eCommerce Executives for hours of unrivalled networking opportunities (>70% of all delegates are from retailers & brands, who each hold responsibility for eCommerce, Logistics, Customer Experience and Supply Chain strategy and operations).
- A dedicated eCommerce Delivery exhibition hall, with 30+ exhibitors all housed across one floor.
Who will you meet?
The Delivery Conference attracts over 1,200 delegates (from over 20 countries) from across the eCommerce, technology and logistics space.
We are proud to offer each delegate a highly valuable experience by leveraging a professional environment that encourages networking and fosters new business opportunities.