The rapid evolution of eCommerce and consumers placing new demands for delivery options affecting the retail ecosystem. Attendees found the answer to this and many other questions at The Delivery Conference 2017.
Held on Tuesday the 31st of January 2017, The Delivery Conference presented the first post-peak reunion for the industry to come together and digest Christmas trends, as well as learn about the latest eCommerce and technology innovations, to plan for the future ahead. They heard from the most influential movers and shakers on delivery, customer experience, cross border trade, logistics and supply chain strategy.
‘Future Now’ was the theme of The Delivery Conference 2017. Watch the TDC17 highlights.
What did you miss?
- FREE full conference passes for eCommerce Leaders – both retailers and brands.
- 6 keynote presentations from global eCommerce leaders describing their own, innovative, delivery strategy. Top speakers include Deliveroo, Addison Lee and boohoo.com.
- 2 streams to choose from: eCommerce & Customer Experience and Logistics & Carriers.
- 4 presentation theatres: Brand, Experience & Insight, Returns, Delivery Download, and International Cross Border.
- Over 1300 senior eCommerce Executives for hours of networking opportunities (>70% of all delegates are from retailers & brands, who each hold responsibility for eCommerce, Logistics, Customer Experience and Supply Chain strategy and operations).
- A dedicated eCommerce Delivery exhibition hall, with 33 exhibitors all housed across one floor.
- Solutions Showcase Theatre, with spin-off presentations by leading carriers.
Watch the TDC17 highlights.