For the last 10 years, Metapack – the leading provider of eCommerce delivery management technology to enterprise retailers and brands, and part of the Stamps.com family – has brought together market leaders from across the industry to share insights, innovations and thought leadership at one of Europe’s best supported gatherings for the eCommerce community.
Taking place on Tuesday 4th February in London, the 2020 event will explore the future of eCommerce – putting the customer front and centre. We will consider market developments, new innovations and technology that are impacting the customer delivery experience and look at what trends are likely to influence the future of the industry.
Companies registered so far: click here
• FREE full conference passes for both retailers and brands
• Watch exceptional content from across the eCommerce & delivery landscape
• Network with an unparalleled gathering – 1000+ senior eCommerce executives (>70% are retailers/ brands)
• Gain insight into the challenges for 2020 and beyond, and find inspiration to thrive
• Visit our world-class eCommerce Delivery exhibition
• Customer experience/consumer journey – looking at some of the influences on consumers’ path to purchase (e.g. transparency & ease of returns policy/process); loyalty; cross border challenges and opportunities; and last mile optimisation
• The future of eCommerce – putting the customer front and centre; exploring data driven customer insight; technology and innovation
• Influences on the consumers’ path to purchase – consumers expect their online (and offline) shopping experiences to be highly convenient and frictionless. Their behaviour is changing, with our research showing that 41% of consumers saying they often purchase multiple items online knowing they will return some or all of them. A poor returns service – one that doesn’t make it easy for consumers to return items – can reduce customer loyalty and prevent repeat sales. How can the right delivery options and online experience improve conversion rates and increase basket size?
• Sustainability versus convenient delivery – ever more at the forefront of a consumer’s mind, research shows that more than half of online European shoppers are concerned about the environmental impact and yet only a third consider it when buying online. How do retailers meet consumers expectations of their online purchasing and delivery experience (desire for faster and cheaper service) and concerns for the environment versus operational efficiency?
• Last Mile Optimisation – answering the call for agility, speed and choice
• The rise of global retail: shopping without frontiers – how can retailers increase sales overseas?
• Future Outlook: towards a new normal for eCommerce delivery – what are the opportunities in the new decade?
Participating speakers include: Brody Buhler, Global Managing Director – Post and Parcel, Accenture; Martin Newman, Founder, The Customer First Group; Daniel Hulme, CEO, Satalia, Santiago Navarro, CEO & Co-Founder, Garçon Wines; Andrew Busby, Founder & CEO, Retail Reflections; Richard McGreevy, Strategy & Planning Manager, Transport Strategy & Planning, Transport for London and Ian Jindal, Editor-in-Chief, Internet Retailing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
FREE full conference passes for both retailers and brands.
Keynote presentations from global eCommerce leaders describing their own innovative delivery strategy.
Gain insight into the challenges for 2020 and beyond, and find inspiration to thrive.
Solutions Showcase – with spin-off presentations by leading carriers.
Hear data driven insights and discover how your business can put the customer front and centre.
Watch exceptional content from across the eCommerce & delivery landscape.
Over 1,000 senior eCommerce Executives for hours of unrivalled networking opportunities.
30+ leading carriers, 3PLs and technology providers within the dedicated eCommerce Delivery exhibition hall
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
TDC Global attracts over 1,000 delegates from over 30 countries across the eCommerce, technology, and logistics space.
Click HERE to see highlights from the 2019 event including videos, photography, and a list of companies in attendance.